1. In reply to your advertisement in Beijing Youth Daily of December 25, I respectfully offer my services for the situation.
2. Having heard that the situation of salesman in your company is vacant. I wish to offer my services for it.
I have been told by Mr.John L.Pak,Credit Manager, The Business Book Publishing,New York, with whom I believe you are acquainted,that you are expecting to make some additions to your accounting staff in June.I should like to be considered an applicant for one of these positions.
You can see from the data sheet that is enclosed with this letter that I have had five years of varied experience in the book business.The com#panies for which I have worked have given me permission to refer you to them for information about the quality of the work I did while in their employ.
Respect yourpany leadership，
How do you do! First of all thank you for taking the time to see my letter of application.
I am wuhan ErQing industrial technical school graduates of the class of 2014. I love die the professional and its input for the high energy and enthusiasm.
In the three years of technical school life, I work hard, and strive to up, study hard foundation and professional knowledge, after school time positive to broaden their knowledge, and take an active part in school in various sports activities. As was about to step out of the school, to social JiJiaoSheng, I full of passion and confidence to meet all of this.
二、在求職信的第一個段落當中應該明確地告訴對方你是在何家媒體看到應聘廣告以及所要應聘職位的名稱，例如Your advertisement for (職位名稱)a Network Maintenance Engineer in (媒體名稱)the April 10 Student Daily interested me。這樣有助于對方了解招聘信息的有效傳播途徑。
Thank you for your busy schedule to take time to read this自薦信!
XXX I am now the University of XX-class graduates this year's Law, with a sincere, earnest, full of vigor and vitality of the heart that you wish to apply!
University for four years, after the teacher's carefully cultivated, and my personal efforts, I have been fully equipped with the contemporary college students should have all aspects of the quality and capacity. With a more extensive knowledge of the humanities and social sciences on the basis of the system, I grasp the legal subjects of expertise, but also a certain degree of proficiency in science and engineering knowledge, proficiency in foreign languages, can be skilled to operate the computer, at school during the school door as a result of the results excellent access to college has a second-class scholarship.
一封好的' 求職 信，內容一定要反映出你對應聘工作的態度和你自身的能力，結尾也不可馬虎。下面是一些 求職 信結尾經常用到的十句話，看一看也許你會得到啟發，寫出自己風格的結尾來!
1. I would appreciate the privilege of an interview. I may be reached at the address given above, or by telephone at 32333416.
2. I would be glad to have a personal interview, and can provide references if needed.
3. Thank you for your consideration.
4. I welcome the opportunity to meet with you to further discuss my qualifications and your needs. Thank you for your time and consideration.
P.O. Box 36
Are you searching for a telecommunications manager with expertise in project management and team leadership?
I specialize in creating and implementing high-performance strategies that directly impact growth and profitability of large telecommunications companies. In addition to my knowledge of business processes, I also offer proficiency in telecom software development and cutting-edge technologies.
I am relocating to Shenzhen and would be interested in opportunities with your firm. Currently, I serve as manager for BIT Company's Information Industry Division. Briefly, some of my accomplishments include:
1. My interest in the position of Masonry Supply Manager has prompted me to forward my resume for your review an consideration.
2. The sales Manager position advertised in the Chicago Tribune on October 12 intrigues me. I believe you will find me well-qualified.
3. Your October 30 advertisement in The Jackson Review calls for an Administrative Assistant with a background rich in a variety of administrative skills ,such as mine.
4. My desire to locate a responsible position in plant management has prompted me to forward the attached for your consideration.
5. I am writing to inquire opportunities for computer programmers in your organization.
A management cover letter is a cover letter which is written by a candidate so as to apply for a management related job. These cover letters are attached along with the resumes or CVs of management background candidates and are used to inform the recruiter about the skills and qualifications which he/she holds. Any such cover letter must be effective in nature or must be impressive enough to convince the recruiter about the suitability of the candidate for the job. A management cover letter must especially talk about the experience in management related jobs of the candidate.
A nurse cover letter is written by a person interested in getting a job in the nursing sector. Like in any other job, a nurse can create a better impression if she submits a cover letter along with her resume by highlighting the skills required to be good nurse. A good cover letter thus sets the candidate apart from the rest and the employer remembers him or her. It gives a chance to the candidate to not only mention his skills but also to show how he will be able to help in the functioning of the hospital. While writing a nurse cover letter, the following points may be kept in mind: